As I've mentioned before, I've decided to eat wheat and dairy free for a couple of months while Bela's little digestive system kicks into full gear. I've already noticed a considerable difference in her being less fussy than when she was 2 and 3 weeks old. I'm not sure which one she's allergic too, but I'm too scared to start eating one of those groups of food again just in case. Fussy baby = no fun for anyone! Anyways, at first it was a big challenge trying to figure out what to eat. Because besides fruits, veggies, nuts, meat, and candy, what could I eat!? And don't get me wrong, I love all those things. But I also love bread, cakes, pasta, etc. I thought I would take this opportunity to share a few meals that I've really liked eating while I've been doing this special diet.
Loaded Turkey Meatballs
(I had it with homemade tomato sauce. The sauce was way too time consuming and not delicious enough to ever make again.)
Mexican haystacks
Sweet Potato Green Rice Burrito Bowls
Easy Superfood Quinoa Bowl
(I didn't use almonds and it was still delish)
The fatty in me would also like to share a few things that I can't WAIT to eat in a month and a half, or whenever it's probably ok to start eating wheat and dairy again.
Lemon Meringue Pie with this crust
Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake (this is my heaven)






hahahaah I like the last part of the post way better than the first part :)
ReplyDelete