After sacrament meeting we took some pictures. It was beautiful weather and was the first day I noticed a hint of fall in the air.
Bela's abuela bought her a precious dress and made a matching little hat/bonnet (not pictured).
Some things Mario remembers from the blessing are:
- to learn from her mother
- to be a light unto this generation
- to have a desire to be baptized and to keep making covenants
- to know that our Heavenly Father will always help her
One moment I'll always remember from the blessing day is me feeling nervous because Bela was tired and due to eat soon and I didn't want her crying during the blessing. I leaned over and whispered to Mario, "I'm worried." And Mario responded, "Yes, and you always will be." Made me laugh! He knows me so well. And puts up with me. And loves me :)




No comments:
Post a Comment