Wednesday, August 31, 2016

7 Peaks and the Museum of Natural Curiosity

Seven Peaks closes this next week, so we decided to make one last trip.  Unfortunately one of the kiddie pools was closed and the other was freezing cold, so we spent the majority of the time in the wave pool.  We went in the evening and the weather was perfect.



Bela has some pretzels one her stomach... but I don't think she realized that!



We also took advantage (at the last minute) of $2 Tuesdays during the month of August at Thanksgiving Point's Museum of Natural Curiosity.  We went for the last hour of the last Tuesday and it was great fun!  I mostly have pictures of Bela since I was with her and Mario was with Dulce.  Bela really liked the water table and enjoyed the little kid area in the jungle area.  There was one station where she put balls in a flower and it came out the other side.  She was entertained by the for awhile.




Hanging out in the truck after the museum.  Both the girls love doing this.


And just for fun... at our trip to the supermarket!


No comments:

Post a Comment